Apply Now – submit your resume to [email protected]
Bring your talent, imagination and commitment.
Help lead the way in the 21st century with the World’s leading CNC machine tool builder. Join our team to build a strong, successful and prosperous tomorrow – today.
Essential Job Functions:
- Manage staff on a daily basis to ensure resources are effectively utilized.
- Responsible for the recruiting, management, performance and development of direct-reporting staff.
- Prepare action plans by individuals, as well as by team, for effective customer support.
- Work closely with parts depot to enhance and maintain parts/service excellence.
- Design and implement customer support programs that enable the company to achieve a recognized market leadership position.
- Visit customers on a regular basis to strengthen relationships with company.
- Develop annual business plan and parts support strategy for the market to ensure attainment of company defined goals.
- Seek growth opportunities with additional value added parts program additions (ex. PM programs).
- Develop and manage inventory control system that maximizes investment in parts through higher inventory turns and same day customer service support.
- Provide timely feedback to senior management regarding performance.
- Delegate authority and responsibility with accountability and follow-up.
- Set example for Parts and Service teams in areas of personal character, commitment, organizational skills, and work habits.
- Conduct regular coaching and counseling with Parts and Service teams to generate knowledge based skills required to enhance customer satisfaction.
- Ensure customer commitments are executed as planned to guarantee complete customer satisfaction.
- Take ownership of customer related problems and coordination with service and other departments when necessary for resolution to assure customer service satisfaction.
- Stay abreast of vendor products and new technology and disseminate information to Parts and Service teams.
- Develop and maintain partner relationships with our machine tool vendors and other third party vendors.
- Maintain contact with all clients in the market area to ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensure that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Participate in meetings, seminars, and training sessions to stay apprised of new developments in field.
- Integrate department activity into the services CRM system
- Perform such other related tasks or duties as the company may assign in its discretion.
Qualifications and Competencies
- 7+ years in supervisory field service management position or related field required.
- Problem solving skills and attention to detail with technical aptitude is required.
- Extensive experience in all aspects of customer/supplier relationship management.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Strong project management skills and track record for developing staff.
- Intermediate to advanced level skills in software associated with Microsoft Suite and other related business programs required.
- Exhibit excellent team work skills.
Preferred Qualifications (Certificates, Training, Licenses, and Experience):
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or related experience
- Public speaking and/or product presentation experience