We are looking for a Field Service Technician to join our team!
Apply Now – submit your resume to [email protected]
Bring your talent, imagination and commitment.
Help lead the way in the 21st century with the World’s leading CNC machine tool builder. Join our team to build a strong, successful and prosperous tomorrow – today.
Purpose & Function
The objective of HFO Midwest, a division of Morris Group, Inc., Field Service Technician is to maintain the highest levels of customer satisfaction through the detection and resolution of issues related to the electrical and/or mechanical components of a CNC machine. If you are mechanically inclined, have experience with electrical components, and/or understand pneumatic and hydraulic schematics, this may be the job for you!
Day in the Life
- Travel to customer sites to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain all machine tool equipment and controls for customer organizations
- Utilize machine tool manuals, technical documents, internal and vendor resources to research machine issues
- Complete and submit proper documentation related to the status of the machine issues, repairs, and/or installations to the company office as well as customers
- Promote and perform preventative maintenance on customer machine tool equipment
- Conduct after-sales technical support and machine maintenance training to customers
- Develop and maintain partner relationships with our machine tool vendors and other third party vendors
- Maintain and develop an in-depth knowledge of machine tool industry and product lines represented by the company
- One to three years’ experience working with CNC controls
- One to five years’ experience with CNC machine repair
- Ability and willingness to learn
- Passion for customer service
- Neat and professional attitude
- Basic understanding of electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic schematics; ability to read and interpret drawings and schematics
- Excellent technical, communications, and presentation skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite and other business programs, as required
- Ability to meet physical requirements of the job
- Ability to work flexible hours; Frequent travel (day and some overnight) and driving throughout a regional territory is necessary (travel = 100%)
Additional Desired Qualifications
- Haas CNC Repair background
- Associate’s degree in a related field; High School Diploma/GED from a technical school
We offer Premier Benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, STD, Life, AD&D, 401K Retirement, Charitable Contribution, Tuition Reimbursement, a competitive Paid Time-off Package for Work/Life Balance, Employee Recognition Events, and MORE!
Morris Group, Inc., including all operating subsidiaries, is an EO Employer-M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class.